C++ structural programming paradigm
Structured Programming Approach, as the word suggests, can be defined as a programming approach in which the program is made as a single structure. The structured program consists of well structured and separated modules. A structured program is easier to update and maintain.
- Easier to read and understand
- User Friendly
- Easier to Maintain
- Mainly problem based instead of being machine based
- Development is easier as it requires less effort and time.
- Since it is Machine-Independent, So it takes time to convert into machine code.
- The converted machine code is not the same as for assembly language.
- The program depends upon changeable factors like data-types. Therefore it needs to be updated with the need on the go.